Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading List

For my book annotations I will be reading from the following genres:

Horror
Science Fiction
Women's Fiction
Non-Fiction
Urban Fiction

Non-fiction is the genre I read the most. I love learning and I love hearing about the different experiences people have. Apart from trying to read Stephen King novels (I've tried so many times, I just cannot get into his writing style), I've not read that many horror books. I don't read a lot of women's fiction or science fiction and I have not read a book that I would think of as urban fiction. I am excited to read more within these genres because several of these are popular at my library and I would like to engage with the patrons more when it comes to suggesting books!

I have a few books in mind that I plan to read for these assignments, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment